Sunday, February 7, 2016


First of all, never share your passwords.  But you have to understand that this no ordinary password and it is too important not to share.

My daughter's password in life is simple: Jesus Loves Me.  And this is no ordinary password.  It can unlock riches beyond one's imagination.  It brings joy to the spirit and provides comfort in times of despair.  It is amazing how a 4 year old can have the wisdom to praise and worship God.

Several weeks back, while my daughter and I were playing she asked me; "what's the password?"  Of course I immediacy said "please."  Then she shook her head.  I retorted with " I love you" then she shook her head again.  After several failed tries I asked her what it was.  With a surprised look, she told me, "Oh silly daddy, of course it is Jesus loves me."  So I inquired why this was the password.  And with a perplexed look, she told me that Jesus indeed loves her and everyone.  And that this is all that is important.  I am proud to have a daughter who understands God's love more than I do.  Moreover, has the right mindset to share it and live by it.

Buts God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

A password is important nowadays to secure our digital information.  It has become a focal point in many discussions online or offline.  Likewise, it has stirred many groups and organization as we move into the digital age.  Passwords are inevitably a part of our lives.  We protect it, we safe keep it and we NEVER share it.  But this password of my daughter is quite unique.  It unlocks riches here on earth and more importantly in heaven.  It is unique as it should be shared rather than kept tucked away from the prying eyes of others.  It should be shouted out with a joyous heart for all to hear.  Jesus loves me.  This is the password that will change your life forever.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment