Wednesday, October 28, 2015


Two nights ago a loud crash woke me up in the middle of the night. I looked out the window and saw a white vehicle near my car.  It drove away so I just did not think much about it.  When I woke up the next day a huge dent and scrapes on the side of my car just said hello to me.

First you might wonder why I did not write about it immediately.  The thing is, I might just write too much profanity that I'd be banned to write again.  So I took some time to just calm myself down.  Yup sometimes I takes that long to just mellow down.

So what do you do if you hit a car in the middle of the night?  Sure, you might not want to wake up someone.  But to drive off like nothing happened is just wrong.  He or she could have left a contact number.  Stick a calling card under the wiper or something.  Or he or she could have informed the guards on duty about the accident and left a contact information.  I hate it when people are not accountable for their actions.

OK, ranting aside, I just hope no one got hurt when the driver slammed on my car.   And yes, I would have wanted a way to contact whoever hit my car.  I hope this does not happen again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment