Monday, December 15, 2014


One afternoon, my daughter took out her crayons and opened her notebook.  She paused for a short period as she gazed at the wall.  Then she begun scribbling with much enthusiasm.  After her exuberant scribbling, she took the notebook and asked me to tear off the page.  Of course at first I was perplexed at this request.  But she insisted that I tear it off so she can mail it at once.

While I was tearing the page I asked what she drew.  She said it was a letter to God.  Curious at what she wrote, I asked her to read it for me.  Then she looked at the paper and begun reading.


Dear God,
Thank you for taking care of my mommy, toys and daddy.  Thank you for making well.  
Love Yna.

If you look at the page it may seem like piece of paper filled with scribbles.  But to my daughter it was a letter with heart-felt gratitude to God.

PS.  I was third in line and toys preceded me.  I'm not complaining.    LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment