Friday, December 26, 2014



We love to eat and I can see that my daughter is a true member of the Happy Eaters' Club!  Our motto is simple - We Eat With A Smile.

Eating has become more than just a necessity of life.  it has become an artform in our family.  We love to explore new tastes and new ingredients while enjoying tried and tested concoctions.  Recipes handed down from one generation to the other are often included in our menu during gathers.  Of course last Christmas was no exception.  the usual spring rolls, of the family was served, the maja blanca that my mom makes is a favorite.  the dinuguan that my dad cooks is also a mainstay.  Suffice to say, being in our family means eating and enjoying food.  My daughter has a good head start in a life where eating is done with a smile.

Although she still drinks milk, she eats a lot of solids now and her taste buds are treated to different textures and tastes.  I suppose introducing kids to different tastes at an early age makes them a little less picky.

Eat healthy and eat with a smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment