Friday, December 19, 2014


I was unfortunate enough to go to a local fast-food chain that is supposedly kicked the well-loved clown all over the world.  But this Overweight Happy Bee is far from doing an excellent job providing service to its customers.

I ordered food for takeout and had to wait for the items.  That
s no biggie.  But what was irritating was that the person at the counter simply placed everything on my tray and asked me to move aside.  What is this? Assemble your own takeout?

So as not to ruin my day, I decided to assemble my own takeout while waiting for the rest of the order.  After 10 minutes of waiting I just had to approach a service crew to ask for my food.  I showed him the number and waited another 10 minutes before I got them.  Suffice to say, this Overweight Happy Bee franchise is just annoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment