Tuesday, December 9, 2014


Have you ever had a boss or a co-employee who thinks he/she knows everything.  I've had my encounters with these types of human species who have evolved into a real annoyance to society.  I must warn you, these people have a skewed version of realty they call knowing.

A tale of a know it all boss
I had the unfortunate experience of working with a boss whose ego and self image is out of this world.  he'd speak about topics as if he knows it by heart.  And with a convincing voice with matching gestures he elevates himself to a know-it-all without actually knowing. 

Ms I know All
There's an employee who thinks she knows everything.  but when it comes to actual implementation she horridly falls short.  Some people think that when they read a post from Wikipedia, they already know everything,   Suffice to say, she puts others into peril because of her attitude of i know it so follow me.

It is annoying to find people who think they know everything and gets others in trouble for their lack of knowledge.   If you do know something, be prudent enough not to grandstand.




0 comments:

Post a Comment