Thursday, January 8, 2015

Do you like getting scared?  Well, i rarely get scared except if it involves my daughter or wife getting in trouble.  Otherwise,i am not easily scared.  However, there is a hospital near where I live that just gives me the creeps.  Don't get me wrong, it is a new hospital but the feeling is just to ominous.

I am not sure if you believe in ghost.  But this place shouts Come visit us see the ghosts.  Although I never really liked going to hospitals because it has lots of sick people, this one just makes me want to drive another 5 kilometers for the next medical facility.

Hospitals, cemeteries, asylums and old houses are great backdrops for horror stories.  I bet sooner or later, legends of the paranormal will spring from this place.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment