Tuesday, January 6, 2015


Do you have a sweet tooth?  Does a juicy stake get your attention?  How about about the allure of fast food, does it call on to you?  I never really ate healthy until I met my wife more than a decade ago.  But I am thankful that I made the shift towards healthier eating...at least what I think resembles healthier eating.

I don't have the palette for many healthy foods since they usually taste bland or too earthy.  Well, that was a misconception I had back then.  But to my surprise healthy foods burst with amazing flavors.  I suppose healthy eating is just a matter of taste.

Choosing the right cuts in meats, proper cooking techniques and even the right spices can turn healthy dishes into masterful creations whose flavors will explode in your mouth.  I was proven wrong that healthy food tastes bad or lack the taste altogether.

It is never too late to make the switch to healthier eating.  After all healthy living requires healthy eating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment