Sunday, January 11, 2015


Let your emotions run free by writing them.  Some find it relaxing to just write what burdens them.  This sounded ridiculous several years back.  In fact I never really like writing.  It was like opening up to the world the deep emotions that I had.  I felt vulnerable and that did not appeal to me. However, I slowly came ot love writing.

Start small.  And when I say small I mean really small.  I started out just smelling out the emotion that I felt.  it can be anger, frustration, love, or anything that fills you up.  I then slowly made sentences describing more about the emotions I felt.  It was painful at first because I was out of my comfort zone.  Soon after I begun writing longer.   I tried to analyze my situations, gave myself reminders, established goals and strategies to achieve them.  Soon after I was writing with more confidence.

Of course it is up to you if you want to publish it on the net.  But if that is still too much, a journal would be the best solution.  Writing is therapeutic - at least for me it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment