Monday, January 12, 2015


Do you remember your first kiss?  Do you remember how your heart skipped a beat every time you were with the person you love?  Or how you can't sleep because you just can't get enough of thinking about your love?  That's the high that love provides all of us.

More than just an emotion, love allows us to open up and connect with another.  It provides reason for us to wake up everyday and greet it with gusto.  Love offers us the reason to enjoy life and become free.

Some people search their entire life for that one person.  And when you do, bliss is a gross understatement of how you will feel.  I have fallen in love and continue to do so.  I met her on June 13, 1996 in a Spanish class back in college.  I could still remember the beige blouse she wore.  It had brown flower prints.  She wore light blue jeans to match her top.  How can I ever forget that day.  It was the moment when my life changed for the better.  I found a friend and a partner.  And until today, she remains my very best friend.

Love can change your life forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment