Sunday, January 4, 2015


Yup, I am craving for something really unhealthy.  I want a huge burger with everything on it.  I know it is not healthy but I am seriously looking for some burger right now.  But you know what?  In spite of this craving, I choose not to indulge.

We live in a world full of temptations.  Whether it is about eating a deliciously sinful burger, a bar of chocolate or having these carnal desires every time the hot neighbor says hi in a flirting way at you.  But that is life.  We have wants but not everything is worth the risk.

And I fight this temptation by not surrounding myself with things that tempt me.  If your weakness is a takeout of pure beefy goodness that is bad for you, just veer away.  If it is that sexy co-worker, just focus on work.  It is by no means easy.  it will test your character and your convictions.

Remember, just one bite (regardless of what your biting) can be dangerous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment