Friday, January 9, 2015


Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

Mathew 11:28 (NIV)

"Lean on me when you are not strong...." Does that sound familiar?  Well, apart from the song, it is a sensible line and advice.  We need to depend on others whether you like or else.  And when you put your trust on the right person you can face any challenge.

Some turn to religion as I have.  God is a source of refuge and strength.  I lean on Him for guidance and more importantly the strength to face the difficulties.  And I must say there are a lot.  And when things become dire, there is no one else who can give everlasting comfort.

Do you have someone to lean on when you are not strong enough.  If you have none.  there is always god to turn to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment